Helen Badrutt Suite
The luxurious and unique Helen Badrutt Suite mirrors the tradition and history of Badrutt’s Palace Hotel that has, from the beginning, sought perfection and exclusivity. The exquisite interior and the extensive state-of-the-art technology in the Helen Badrutt Suite exemplifies the hotel’s philosophy and sense of tradition.
Three spacious rooms and elegantly appointed bedrooms with bathrooms in Italian marble offer up to six guests an exquisite experience with every imaginable comfort. A steam bath to warm up after a long day on the ski slopes, as well as a Jacuzzi and several salons with ample seating room is provided. All have an uninterrupted view over Lake St. Moritz and the Engadin mountains. The Helen Badrutt Suite also has a kitchenette and lounge.
Included in the Helen Badrutt Suite:
- View of the lake and Swiss Alps guaranteed
- Approx. 250 m² / 2700 ft² suite with 3 bedrooms and bathrooms
- Two salons, lounge, kitchenette, balcony, and dressing room
- Remote controlled appliances for entertainment, lighting, drapes
- Steam bath and Jacuzzi
- Complimentary refreshment bar
- Complimentary movie channels
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Flat screen and satellite-TV
- Denon HiFi system
- Music CD-selection via the concierge
- Complimentary butler service
HIKING PASS INCLUSIVE
REACH FOR MOUNTAIN HEIGHTS WITH BADRUTTʼS PALACE HOTEL
Stay two consecutive nights or more and you will receive a free ticket for all mountain railways and cable cars in St. Moritz and the Upper Engadin for the duration of your stay!