Luxury and exclusivity are standard at Badrutt's Palace Hotel. The spacious and individually tailored Deluxe category rooms have been lavishly renovated and exude the glamorous ambience and uninhibited luxury that has made Badrutt's Palace Hotel famous throughout the world. Italian marble bathrooms and a fantastic view of St. Moritz village or across Lake St. Moritz turn this cosy accommodation into a haven of comfort.
Included in all Deluxe category rooms:
- View of St. Moritz village and Corviglia
- Area: 20 – 30 m² / 215 – 400 ft²
- Complimentary refreshment bar
- Complimentary movie channels
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Flat screen and satellite-TV
- Denon HiFi system
- Music CD-selection via the concierge
- Butler service
HIKING PASS INCLUSIVE
REACH FOR MOUNTAIN HEIGHTS WITH BADRUTTʼS PALACE HOTEL
Stay two consecutive nights or more and you will receive a free ticket for all mountain railways and cable cars in St. Moritz and the Upper Engadin for the duration of your stay!