Badrutt’s Palace Hotel will be opening for the 2020 summer season from 3rd July until 1st September. All the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health's rules and regulations will be strictly followed. We are also introducing additional measures to protect our guests and employees. This list is being regularly updated as required:
- External guests also need to register when visiting the hotel.
- Restricted number of guests allowed in elevators.
- Personal Hygiene Box with PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) distributed as in-room amenity.
- Thermal image tracking at the hotel entrance, staff entrance and other key areas in the hotel.
- In-room dining offer: à la carte breakfast, large selection of all day dining menu items, option to order from the restaurant menus and possibility to discuss special requests with our culinary team. No extra charge for in-room dining.
- Restaurant Dining: Outdoor dining options. Sufficient space between tables and maximum number of guests per restaurant and table. Menus are disinfected after each use.
- Breakfast buffet in the restaurant is replaced by a varied à la carte menu.
- All contact points such as door handles and stair rails, light switches, etc. are being regularly disinfected. Cars used for transportation are being ventilated and disinfected.
- Protective clothing such as masks and gloves are worn where required and in accordance with government rules and Badrutt’s Palace Hotel's safety concept.
- Twice-daily housekeeping and guest room ventilation. Guest rooms are disinfected and extensively ventilated after each stay.
- Disinfectant dispensers are located in guest areas as well as staff areas of the hotel. Face masks are available. Plexiglas partitions are installed where necessary.
- Self-parking is offered.
- A local doctor and medical clinic are on hand to supervise measures and guarantee immediate assistance if necessary.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any queries or concerns. And of course we welcome any suggestions and comments you may have.
+41 81 837 1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org