Half Board is mandatory for the period 21st December 2018 – 1st January 2019 and on 6th January 2019.
Minimum length of stay
Christmas / New Year
21st December 2018 – 26th December 2018 (5 nights)
26th December 2018 – 2nd January 2019 (7 nights)
25th January 2019 – 28th January 2019 (3 nights)
9th February 2019 – 24th February 2019 (5 nights)
*Arrival required on 21st December and 26th December
**Arrival requested Friday or Saturday.
All room and suite rates are quoted in Swiss Francs and include:
- Buffet breakfast
- complimentary refreshment bar
- movie channels
- complimentary WiFi internet access
- Hiking pass (from two consecutive nights or more in all rooms and suites during Summer 2018)
- Ski & hiking pass (from two consecutive nights or more in all rooms and suites between 21.12.2018-07.01.2019 and suites only throughout the rest of the year)
- daily newspaper
- sweet welcome gift
- butler service in suites
- professional childcare at Kids’ Club Palazzino
- entry to Palace Wellness, King’s Club and Ice-Rink (winter only)
- transfer from and to St Moritz train station
- Rolls Royce transfers available on request
- service charge, taxes and VAT.
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra bed can be placed in Deluxe Room or higher category.
- Daily supplement is CHF 190.
- During Christmas and New Year season and February peak season daily supplement is CHF 275.
- 6 years & under: free of charge*
- 7 – 12 years: 50 % reduction *
- 0 – 12 years: free laundry
*Applies to 3rd bed in parents room, but not to room rate.
- Pets are welcome in guest rooms, Le Grand Hall and Chesa Veglia.
- Daily supplement when pet is staying in the room is CHF 30 (excluding food).
Avoid unnecessary costs in case of cancellation or early departure and close your travel protection insurance. We recommend a travel protection insurance with Allianz Suisse.
Effect here your policy
General Terms & Conditions
For bookings of 10 rooms or more, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.